Welcome to Curio Collective!
Curio Collective is a celebration of different schools of thought, cultures and abilities. In one retail space, it showcases the works of neighbors, family and friends; highlighting their passions, kitchen table projects, and newfound professions. The result puts a true slice of Lincoln’s creative community directly in contact with their supporters and customers.
About 90% of Curio Collective’s Artisans and Crafters are from Lincoln with the other 10% from nearby bedroom communities or former Nebraskans. These talented artists are as young as 11, as seasoned as 84 years old, and represent the budding craftsperson trying out a new idea to artists who have works in galleries and permanent collections in the Smithsonian. Curio Collective is and always be a place for everyone.
At Curio Collective you will find a mix of fun commercial funky socks, toys, books and games and locally made goods by resident artisans including jewelry, wall art, greeting cards, photography, candles, hair accessories, magnets, kitchenware, barware, and body and bath. We never know what will walk in the door next. And we like it like that!
We are so thankful for the response in the community and look forward to future growth. On behalf of all our artisans, thank you so much for your support!
Shop Proud. Buy Local!
Handmade Jewelry - This is By Hand Creations, Lincoln, NE
Dragonfly Candle Company, Stained Glass, Kitchen and Bar
Socks, Bow-Ties, Iron-On Patches and Buttons!
Hats, Masks, Books, and Games
Toys, Games, Wings, Pillows, Instruments, and Kits
Want to see more? Stop on in! Our inventory changes on a daily basis!
Website regularly updated as we grow. Please visit again
or join us
on FaceBook for specials and current news. We regularly post photos of our artisans work. Look through the galleries while you enjoy a cup of hot cocoa!
Contact us via email with any questions at: CurioCollective@gmail.com